02 Jun Fall Mountain Bike Camp – Camp Out
Enjoy a weekend of biking in the beautiful fall temperatures and camping out under a star filled sky.
Date: October 4-6, 2019
If you want to improve your mountain biking, what better place to do it than on Nipika’s mountain single track trail network?
Throughout this weekend clinic, guests will ride Nipika’s 50+km of trails with instructors, while learning new methods and skills. We also cover bike maintenance, pre-race meals and nutrition, and personalized skill development. Riders will be split into groups according to skill level.
The fall mountain bike camp you will enjoy the weekend camped on the south meadow on the Nipika trail system.
- Arrivals throughout the afternoon
- Welcome meeting and orientation to meet coaches and discuss what you want out of the weekend
- Come dressed to bike, as after the meeting we head to the trails for a relaxed, social shake out ride
- Group dinner
- Post dinner beer and gears session (mechanics)
- Skills circuit and long group rides
- Afternoon rides and/or free time
- Group dinner
- Post dinner chat.
- Fire pits and/or sauna
- Group ride of 10-20km
- Lunch and clinic wrap up.
- 12:30 check out
Cost: $379.00 plus taxes
This package includes all your meals from Friday night dinner to Sunday lunch. You also receive instructional guided rides all weekend. Please ensure you have filled out your questionnaire and include any dietary restrictions.
You will need to bring your own bike, helmet, and appropriate clothing, and all camping gear that you will need for camping that weekend. Trailers or tents welcome. Don’t forget your adult beverages you may want for the evening socials.
2019 Adventure Camp Brochure
Subscribe to get our
2019 Adventure Camp Brochure.